What Does Coaching Do?
Coaching serves as one powerful component contributing to personal growth.
Coaching is personal/professional development and so much more.
Coaching is consultations with individuals, (one-to-one), group, or entire organizations.
What Coaching is Not…
Coaching is not therapy. Therapy tends to focus on past experiences. Coaching’s focus is the present and the future; it asks clients to risk something, generally a small change, that can soon transform one’s work or life.
If you’d like to experience coaching, the first session is complimentary.
What is the One-to-One Process?
— life coaching with the tools of deep listening, brainstorming, encouraging, reframing, visioning, goal setting/follow-up + a touch of humor.
What will you receive during coaching?
- First session to determine good chemistry — complimentary
- Powerful questions before sessions
- Scheduled calls on routine basis
- Email follow-up between calls
- Just-in-time personal development for your situation
- Summary notes monthly and/or at the conclusion of a life event
- Proven experience working with leaders–see Bio